1 Delivery Area:
- CollapsibleSheds delivers products ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA* – (Subject to conditions).
- We also offer delivery outside of Australia and New Zealand. All international and high priority orders are subject to delivery quotation.
- We will contact you directly to finalise all international shipping. Please click here to make special arrangements.
*Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- No goods can be sent to PO Box
- CollapsibleSheds will not quote for special delivery requirements such as Tail Lift, Crane or HIAB deliveries unless specifically requested by the client. Any additional delivery request will incur additional costs which will be debited to the original payment method.
- OFFLOADING is the responsibility of the client and adequate provision must be made considering the size and nature of the goods.
- Delivery costs will be incurred if hand unloading by the truck driver is necessary. The extra costs will be invoiced separately and payable by automatic debiting using the original payment method. Extra delivery costs are beyond the control of CollapsibleSheds.
- During CollapsibleSheds promotions of “free shipping” this only applies to customers in metropolitan areas around Australia. Free Shipping does not apply to regional areas. Please click here for any further information about costs.
- FLAT RATE for standard shipping includes, but not limited to, multiple purchased standard size/weight items within metro areas. (excluding midsized & oversized stock).
- We strive to supply the most reasonable cost for the customer and would ask for your understanding when shipping conditions change.
- CollapsibleSheds reserves the right to change the freight and handling costs as we see fit.
Delivery of goods
All delivery addresses provided by a customer, when placing any order, must be to an address that is attended between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. No liability will be accepted by CollapsibleSheds if goods are claimed to be missing or damaged when goods are delivered between these hours and there is no-one authorised to accept delivery. All requests for contact before delivery will be added to any purchase order by CollapsibleSheds. No delivery can be affected on a Saturday or Sunday.
If you need a crane or a forklift you will need to source and make your own provision
- Provide delivery information when submitting your payment information
When submitting your payment for any order, please take the time to give clear delivery instructions as some quite hefty fees will be incurred if the driver is unable to deliver goods due to inaccurate information being provided.
This will also cause delays for you as they will need to return the goods to the yard and your re-delivery will have to be scheduled in behind all other scheduled deliveries.
When placing an order, on the final page of our online ordering system – please advise:
- A nearest cross street if possible
- Of any overhead obstructions such as power poles, phone lines or trees
- Open trenches, pipes or other materials obstructing access to your site
- Earth Banks or retaining walls
- Traffic or Clearway restrictions
- Tight access for their equipment
- Narrow laneways or streets either within close proximity to or on approach to your site
- Any other special delivery instructions
If you need a crane or a forklift you will need to source and make your own provision
- General dimensions of vehicles and equipment:
The goods being delivered are of a large or lengthy nature, you need to be aware of the sizes of most general delivery vehicles and ensure they have clear and safe access to your site / delivery address.
- Height clearance – minimum 4.5m
- Length – Truck only, 10m
- Length – Truck & Trailer (this is the most common delivery for brick and block companies), 19m
- Weight – Truck only, up to 27 tonne
- Truck weight – Truck & Trailer, up to 48 tonne
- Width – minimum 3m for access and 4-5m in unloading area
- Product Placement when delivering:
The standard delivery method is to place goods within reach from the kerbside outside of the property. On request, Drivers will normally endeavour to place the goods within the property at your designated position. Additional costs may be incurred if goods are needed to be carried a distance exceeding 5-10m from the vehicle which will be automatically charged as per our trading terms and conditions.
You may have to sign a damage waiver form if their driver has to drive over the council kerbing to enter your property and also cover the equipment against damage whilst on your property.
Drivers will not place product above ground level unless pre-authorized and organised.
The delivery driver has the right to make the final decision on product placement once he has assessed the site – taking into consideration any written instructions or verbal requests.
- Changes to a delivery:
Notification is required no later than midday the day before delivery of any changes to site conditions or delivery address. A late notification fee may apply if insufficient notice is provided.
- Bad Weather:
In the event of bad weather prior to the expected delivery date where you feel a driver will be unable to successfully delivery any order, please click here to notify CollapsibleSheds to suspend and rebook the delivery as soon as possible.
- Delivery costs if unloading takes more than 1 hour (Demurrage)
Many companies allow up to 1 hour for unloading – anything over 1 hour can incur an additional charge. Drivers will endeavour to advise of this onsite beforehand once the site and delivery conditions have been considered (but not necessarily – it is not their responsibility). This charge will be invoiced separately from any initial invoice and is payable via automatic debiting of the credit card used to pay for any order.
Futile transport costs or any other transport costs are chargeable to the buyer if goods are unable to be unloaded when delivered on an agreed prearranged date or time causing all goods despatched to be returned. Maximum waiting time on site for unloading to begin is fifteen (15) minutes. Undue waiting time attracts a charge of $70.00 per hour or part thereof. This cost will be automatically charged and debited. It is the duty of the buyer (or buyer’s representative) to inspect for damage and correctness of goods delivered. No claim will be recognised by CollapsibleSheds as the buyer’s authority will indemnify CollapsibleSheds against all liability once goods are delivered and signed for.
- CollapsibleSheds does not include insurance as part of any product purchased, this will need to be purchased separately to protect our customers from any lost goods. CollapsibleSheds does not accept liability for any goods lost in transit without insurance. Please click here to purchase insurance once you have placed your order. Please document your order number in email.
- During ‘free shipping’ promotions, insurance is not part of the delivery and may be purchased separately. Click here.
11 Damaged Goods:
- Please verify that your goods have been shipped correctly without damage when receiving stock. No signed goods returned will be accepted as damaged in transit if signed for by with the shipping company.
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from CollaspibleSheds, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- Signing the delivery note means you have received the goods and they are in good working order and you take ownership for those goods. CollapsibleSheds will not be liable for these delivered goods once the delivery note is signed.
12 Further Information:
- All queries or requests for further information should be emailed to CollapsibleSheds. Click here.
Goods can only be returned at the discretion of CollapsibleSheds and will be subject to a handling charge of 20% of the value of goods accompanied with relevant proof of purchase documentation. Any costs incurred to return goods to the place of despatch are at the buyer’s expense. Goods and packaging must be in original condition, free from damage and blemishes. “Made to order” goods and non-stock items which are accepted by the buyer in good order and condition are non-returnable. CollapsibleSheds reserves the right to decline any return of goods. No refunds will be given – goods can only be exchanged for other goods to the equivalent value less any costs.
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your Shopping Cart and proceeding with your Order.
CollapsibleSheds may, in its sole and absolute discretion, may accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for or description of the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
If a refund or credit is granted, CollapsibleSheds can take up to 14 working days to issue the credit or refund for any returned items.